5.27.2009

UPDATE: Roof Top Makeover


Okay so after receiving the estimate from Patio Culture, I knew I could do it much more affordably on my own. I already knew what fabric and size pillows I wanted, plus I have a resource to order fabric, so no need to pay four times the amount.... as much as I wanted to support them because I love the concept of the shop. Can't wait to post pics of my roof once it is all done!


Pillow Fabrics:

Peacock Print in Driftwood


Zebra Print in Bamboo

Resort Outdoor Sectional by CB2



1 comment:

Zengari Imports & Design said...

How about this for a roof top makeover???? http://zengari.com/~zengaric/category_6/ZenTents.htm

Custom designed ZEN~TENTS to create sacred space for meditation, prayer, reading, writing or quiet contemplation away from the outside world.