5.16.2009

Worth a Visit....

I was in San Francisco for work last week, and stumbled upon Banana Republic's new concept store called "Edition." It is full of accessories, namely jewelry. I have to admit, I don't buy much from Banana these days, I'd rather save and splurge on something better quality. I think that J. Crew does a much better job in this arena and their jewelry is more stylish. However, I think BR did a great job in the cocktail ring department. I left the store with this little number......


If you live in SF or will be there in the future, check it out! The store is located in the Westfield Mall where Bloomingdale's and Nordstroms are located, off of Market St. Here are a few of my favorites, and you can even save yourself the trip and buy them online.....


This one below was my FAVE. It runs VERY small and I almost died trying to get it off my finger. If you have unusually skinny fingers, it might work for you!!

P.S. The staff here is top notch. Nordstrom quality customer service.......just had to mention it.

1 comment:

Jessica Claire said...

I love cocktail rings!

Those are quite pretty