1.07.2008

Vanity Fairest

Aerin Lauder as seen in Bazaar - June 2007

I dream of having a room dedicated to dressing. Not just a walk-in closet, but a walk-in ROOM. Being that I am married and also not an heir to a cosmetic empire, a vanity is the next best alternative. There are many options when it comes to vanities. Whatever your decorative style may be, they absolutely must be all out girly!!

Cottage Living Jan./Feb. 2008

One of my all time favorite tear sheets, from Cottage Living. That chair is to die for!

As seen in O Magazine....a great option if you have a small space! How cool is a wallpapered closet?

Does it really get better than Jennifer Marsico's vanity? One of my favorite Domino moments! Chic, chic, chic!

5 comments:

Mélanie said...

A girly boudoir ....my dream and may be a fumoir for my man

Style Court said...

I love wallpapered closets and the desk (Bungalow 5?) used as vanity in picture two.

MABELLE said...

Wow! I LOVE your blog!!! I can't wait to check it out every day :) Thanks for finding me and congrats on your amazing new blog.

Pink Wallpaper said...

Hey! i am so excited to have another new blog to read w/ my other daily obsessions! i love the cottage living room, lauders taste is to die for, and the lucite vanity is just the best..and to top it all off, wallpapering- my fav!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

oh Aerin's dress.....! So stunning.