1.28.2008

My Spring Bag Crush

Valentino - Spring/Summer 2008

Handbags and shoes are always worth the splurge because they can make any item you wear look expensive. Stores are getting new Spring merchandise in and while it may be too chilly for dresses and sandals, wearing this won't be a problem........
The "Couture Braided Tote" from Valentino

This bag is stunning in person and comes in a multitude of colors. There is so much to love......the beautiful braided detail, the lack of a tacky logo, the fact that the straps are long enough to go over the shoulder.....yes I already tried it on. Plus, the fact that this is Valentino's last season designing for his namesake house, I can justify that it will be a collector's piece! Now the only question is, what color?



4 comments:

Suzy said...

It's very pretty...

Anonymous said...

Well, if you were going to have a crush you picked the perfect bag to drool over. I love this bag! What color, you ask? If you can't decide you simply must buy them all! haha.

I'd go for the middle one...is that a pewter color? It's can go with just about anything, day or night.

SGM said...

These are gorgeous! I would take any color; I just need to find a sugar daddy. :)

style and grace said...

Ha! I love it. Would our husbands mind?